Labels

Friday, April 20, 2012

Of Advertising, Politics, & Paducah

It has been a long time since I created a thirty-second television commercial. I used to crank them out like a one-man assembly line at our local cable company. Now that I said that, I realize it doesn't make sense. How can you have a one-man line? A line would need to have at least two points to connect, right?  Oh well. This spot is for a local political candidate, and we think it turned out well. As with everything, I wish there was more time to really make it cool. Maybe after the primary, we'll have time to do something amazing for November.


But all of this did remind me that I worked on several politcal ads in the late 90s. I could only find one of them. This one wasn't my idea. I just showed up, recorded what he wanted, and slapped it together. At any rate, here's something from Paducah's political advertising's past.


No comments:

Post a Comment